Sunday 7 April 2013

Hello and welcome ,
Thanks for stopping by , i hope from  the title and small description you have an idea on what this is about???
I will explain a little further.

I missed the boat with college and university, my circumstances at the time meant it wasn't a path i went down, having said that over the years iv'e decided it probably would not have been for me anyway.

I am what i would describe as a free thinker , i like to know why, how and when and will question most things that are not definitive. By that i mean unless there is an absolute answer there's always possibility.

Every now and then i have a brain overload and end up with an idea that snowballs in my my head. I would say i am a practical thinker so not just a random useless idea, something that will help , change or enrich lives in some way. Or maybe just something that would make money.

I have searched and pondered on how i can get my ideas "out there" reviewed and possibly acted on with no luck so far.

I am hoping my Blog can provide and outlet for ideas and help others and myself along the way.

Watch this space .................


No comments:

Post a Comment